Friday, December 23, 2011

News from State Representative Michele Kratky December 20, 2011

News from State Representative Michele Kratky December 20, 2011


Kratky Banner 


Holiday Greetings from the
Office of Representative Michele Kratky 
                 
December 20,  2011

xmas banner
On Behalf of My Family and Staff I Would Like to 
Wish You Peace and Joy This Holiday Season.
Merry Christmas
And 
A Happy New Year 
As the year comes to a close, I would like to thank you for letting me be your voice in Jefferson City.  It is my privilege to represent the people of the 65th District in the Missouri General Assembly.

I hope as a new year begins that together we can work to make not only our district but our State a better place to live. I appreciate your input on the issues that affect your life. The future depends on good decisions.

I will be sending a Capitol Report during the legislative session that will hopefully keep you informed of legislation and issues that are important to all of us.

If you would like to stop receiving the Capitol Report, please click the unsubscribe link to safely remove your e-mail from my database.

Sincerely,

Michele Kratky
State Representative
District 65


CAPITOL OFFICE:
Room 109C
State Capitol
 201 West Capitol Avenue

 Jefferson City, MO 65101
Work:  (573) 751-4220
Cell:  (314) 713-1408
E-Mail:

COMMITTEES:

Appropriations-Transportation and Economic Development
 
Professional Registration and Licensing

 
Economic Development

 
Tourism and Natural Resources 

Joint Committee on Gaming and Wagering
 
MO House of Representatives | State Capitol | 201 West Capitol Avenue | Jefferson City | MO | 65101

No comments: