Sunday, January 23, 2011

[swcitydogpark] Sadly, home needed

From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [swcitydogpark] Sadly, home needed
To: swcitydogpark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 5:21 PM

 
I recently got a job (yay!), but one that requires me to move to Chicago. Unfortunately, I won't be able to take my beloved dog, Sweetie :(

I thought I'd post here amongst some fellow dog lovers to see if anyone had a welcoming home or knew of one. I really don't relish the idea of giving her to the pound or something similiar.

Sweetie is a female white Boxer, about 4 ~ 5 years old. My ex and I got her from a rescue in July 2009, so I don't know her exact age. She is deaf, apparently from birth. She has been spayed, and her all her shots and such are updated. You may have seen her hopping all over the park,a and everyone agree's she lives up to her name! I can provide pictures if desired.

If anyone is interested or knows of a good home, I sure would appreciate it! Feel free to contact me offline (sadly@clifton-heights.net). Thanks in advance!


__,_._,___

No comments: