Bulk Items PickupWhat will be picked up:
- Up to three items
- Large items, such as household furniture, appliances, etc.
- Bundled branches and logs
Batteries-Oil-Appliances-Tires Items (B.O.A.T.) pickup
You can recycle your BOAT items with the City during the monthly bulk pick-up!
It is against the law to throw the following "BOAT" items out with the trash:
- Batteries from motor vehicles (not household batteries)
- Oil from motor vehicles
- Appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, ovens, etc.
- Tires from motor vehicles and trailers
PreparationPlace the BOAT items out for collection, along with your other bulky trash, when the monthly bulk pick up is is your area.
Determine Pick-up Schedule:To find out when bulk pick up is scheduled in your area.
- Type address in the Address and Property Look-up
- Check "Neighborhood Services"
- Review and/or Download map
InstructionsTo make sure your bulky items will be picked up:
- Place your items (not more than three) out by 6:00 am on the Monday of your collection week.
Residents that have curbside collection should place their bulk items at the curb.
Residents that have alley collection should place their bulk in the alley behind their home (be sure to keep bulk items away from refuse containers).
- Residents that have curbside collection should place their bulk items at the curb.
Collectors are not permitted to pick up items on private property.
Refrigerator doors must be removed.. Other large items need not be dismantled.
Place smaller loose items in a container or bundle. No container or bundle may weigh over 100 lbs., or be over 6ft. long, or be over 2ft in diameter.
Do not place bulky or BOAT items in your regular trash container, or place regular refuse with the bulky items.
Do not block the alley with bulky items.