Friday, November 18, 2011

woman was robbed at gunpoint


Joe Vaccaro
23rd Ward Alderman
cell number 314-718-0131
23rd ward web

I had this e-mailed to me. I tried to verify this with the second district captain or his aide, but I have not received a call back. I do believe that this is true and that it also has happened at least one other time this week. If you see someone that looks suspicious  wearing a black hoodie call the police. We don't need this in our neighborhood. I am not sending this to scare you , but to inform you and in hopes to get this guy off the street.



A woman was robbed at gunpoint on Bradley about an hour ago while walking to Epiphany. She was about two houses east of me (6448 Bradley) when it happened. The suspect is described as a mil ado man in his 20s and wearing a black hoodie. After the crime he walked away towards Watson. Per police, he is responsible for two similar robberies in our area (one off of Sulphur). Please be aware when determining walking to school, if you have children that attend Epiphany, etc. Please be aware!!! Please also share with your neighbors asap.

From: George Jones
Clifton Heights Neighborhood Webmaster
Note: To automatically receive all Clifton Heights Neighborhood Crime Alerts and updates via email, send request to news@cliftonheightsneighborhood.org

No comments: