Saturday, January 14, 2012

[swcitydogpark] Dog Found- Needs Weekend Home Until Stray Rescue can pickup


Hi there,

I found a stray pit bull today in my neighborhood. Stray Rescue (no-kill shelter) received the request today to pick her up, but will not be here tonight, and maybe not tomorrow night.
I live in an apartment and just cannot keep her over the weekend because of my landlord's regulations.

Would any of you be willing to keep her over the weekend?
I called every no-kill shelter I could get a number for (St. Charles, St. James, etc.) but all were full or did not answer.

I have put her in a crate in our basement, and could loan someone the crate for the weekend. She is super-sweet and friendly. Barky while in the crate, but otherwise very friendly and affectionate.

Please call me at (615) 727-2298. PetSmart scanned her for a microchip and didn't find anything.

Tonya
(Maddi)

__._,_.___
"For the good of the neighborhood"

The new Clifton Heights Neighborhood Home will be http://cliftonheightsneighborhood.org
Be sure to make the change to your Bookmarks/Favorites from the old http://stlouis.missouri.org/cliftonheights
Questions contact webmaster@cliftonheightsneighborhood.org


Regards,
George
Clifton Heights Neighborhood Webmaster

No comments: