Thursday, March 15, 2012

Neighbor needs our continuing prayers.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1724690647
Debbie Lowry
Hi everyone. I had my scan today and the only places they found cancer was the spot on my lung and my liver, plus a lymph node in the pelvic area. I start treatment tomorrow morning. The doctor is very upbeat about getting rid of this. Please keep the prayers coming. I will keep you updated as things change. I believe the prayers are working so don't stop praying for me. Thanks for all your love, support, and prayer

Yell Coming soon, thanks for your patience
New Clifton Heights Neighborhood Website


  Clifton Heights Neighborhood News Blog
 Like Clifton Heights Neighborhood
 Follow Clifton Heights Neighborhood
Clifton Heights Neighborhood News and Announcements

Regards,
George
Clifton Heights Neighborhood Webmaster

No comments: